Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yummy....

Blackberry & Raspberry Freezer Jam

If you have never made freezer jam you should. It is so super easy and so very tasty. Every fall I have this great idea of canning the harvest of summer, which later turns out to be a not so great idea. You may know what I'm talking about.....But this year was different, I wanted to try making freezer jam and I'm so glad I did.


This is all you need
3 cups crushed berries (6 6oz. containers)
5 1/4 cups sugar
Ball Original Fruit Pectin
Canning jars or freezer safe containers
In the Pectin box is a pamphlet of recipes for jam using various fruits.

What a great gift for neighbors (neighbors love it), teachers, friends you name it who wouldn't love to get a jar of homemade jam. Tie a bow and Ta Da......


Lately this has been my choice breakfast, crusty bread with homemade jam. Yum!!
Now go try it....



1 comment:

  1. Yummy is right!! That looks so good. I just love strawberry jam.

    Visiting from Just A Girl. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete