Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trick or Treat

Be ready for those Trick or Treaters with this easy project.
-Treat Jar-
*Terracotta Pot
*Black Craft Paint
*Paint Brush
I made a stencil for this pumpkin face and painted with black paint.
Although....
They make these wondrous paint markers.

You could free hand the pumpkin face with them. They are very easy to use.
Oh I wish I would of thought of that when I was doing this project the first time. Now I'm going to have to make another one or two or three..... of these with the paint markers.
Have a Great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love those painter pens - I need to get some of those!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so now I need to go shopping for a clean terra cotta pot and some painters markers...guess we know what I will be doing Monday while the kids are in school...thanks for yet another great idea!!

    Keep the inspirations flowing,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try those paint pens myself...great idea. Cute blog too! I'll be watching what you come up with :o) You have beautiful children and I think we use the same editing tools on Picasa...ain't it grand?! Thanks for popping over to wave hi...
    peace.

    ReplyDelete