Thursday, October 22, 2009

Had to copy this idea...Thanks Jen!

Burlap Pillows
Got this wonderful idea from a very talented blogger here in blogland, I just had to try my hand at it. I think they turned out pretty darn good.

Added a little Bling....wow that's so not me, but I Lovvve it.


Look how beautiful it is on my rocking chair, think I'm going to have to make a few more. The very talented Jen at Tatertots and Jello and been so kind to create a tutorial for you if you to feel the urge to make a couple burlap pillows. She has ton's of creative ideas so go check her out.

2 comments:

  1. They turned out so well Jamie. Beautiful! I love the embellishments you used too.

    Incredible!

    XOXO
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pillows are just darling!!! I love them :) Great choices on the fabrics and embellishments too! I will check out Jenjen :-)

    ReplyDelete