Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Love of Mine....



Okay I'll be honest with you I am not a professional photographer although sometimes I like to tell myself I am. But this new love of mine....makes it so much easier to pretend. Here is the before and after picture once I was done using Picasa.


It is a super easy program to use, now I've used Photoshop and many other programs and I have to tell you this is by far one of the best for quick & easy editing. And your not going to believe this, it's FREE!!




So there you have it....you all know my secret now.


So try it out for yourself!


http://picasa.google.com/


2 comments:

  1. If you like Picasa (and I love it, too) try Picnik. It's free too, and you upload from your computer straight to their website, edit away and save it back to your computer.

    They have free tools, and some available only of you buy a (super cheap) membership.
    :)

    Oh, I found your (super cute) blog through Jessica W.'s blog. I'm her...uh, her and my husband are cousins. So, I am a cousin in law? Dunno. :) I dabble in photography too. I love the photos you have posted here.

    They have way cute (free) Halloween effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Picnik has the Halloween effects, that's the 'they' I was referring to at the end of my comment...sorry.

    ReplyDelete