Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life just got a little easier

Okay so one of my biggest dilemma's is deciding what I am going to cook for dinner on a daily basis. I usually wait until the afternoon of, which then is too late to prepare a wonderful meal. So instead we end up eating soup, sandwiches, tacos, waffles, etc. you get my drift.


So when I found this site, I was excited.....They have some recipes that look pretty yummy, with ingredients that I have actually heard of. Now I can tell you I probably will not make all 5 recipes every week but maybe 2 or 3 to start off. Baby steps.... When you sign up, they will send you a weeks worth of recipes on Thursday so you can plan your grocery list and dinners for the following week.


This Week's Menu
Balsamic Chicken Under Bricks,
Roasted Peppery Pork Chops,
Shrimp Pad Thai,
Chicken Sausage and Pepper Soup with Homemade Basil Croutons,
Creamy Dreamy Mac and Cheese
So these ladies have laid out all the work for me....No more excuses.
I vow to my family to start being a little more attentive when it comes to dinner.
So here it is....GO, sign up and make your life a little easier!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great find! I'm gonna try it too! Thanks Jamie :)
    You'll have to post pics from some of these meals you make!! I always feel the same way about dinner.... ughhhh!
    Lately, I have been cooking a lot in my crock pot! Fast, easy and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete