Monday, October 12, 2009

A few of my favorite Fall things.....

-My Front Door-


Welcome Platter is a sliver platter purchased from ReStore for $1 add Chalkboard spray paint and a ribbon Ta Da!!!! Easy as Pumpkin Pie.


-Lantern Pumpkins-

They are absolutely adorable-made from Ball jars, tissue paper & Modge Podge!



Look how cute they will look lining my sidewalk on Halloween!!


-Jack-o-Lanterns-


The orange pumkins needed a facelift, so I decided to spruce them up with a little black spray paint...I love them, however the kiddos were not so thrilled about black pumpkins.



-Mantle-

-Happy Fall-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie!

    I love your blog! What a cute wreath and I love your header. I was thinking of doing my kids' profiles and putting it up there. So cute!

    Thanks for coming by and saying hi! Where in Michigan are you? I grew up in Kalamazoo... Have a great day!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete