Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pillow Talk....

Here is a pillow I recently made for the living room.....If you could see our living room, you would understand. It's basically a mortuary for animals. Let's see how many trophy's we can fit on one wall!! Ten years ago I would of never imagined myself having a home with a bunch of dead animals on the wall, but here I am today and instead of complaining about it, I'm embracing it. Adding my own little touches of the wild to make it a little more feminine.
The fabric is actually a leftover drop cloth that I am using to make curtains. I found this picture on the Internet and printed it out. Cut the deer out and traced around the outline directly onto the fabric with those awesome paint pens. Once outlined I filled in the center and fixed up the outside. I sewed the fabric together and filled with the plastic bags I have been saving from the grocery store. So if your not so much into wild animals on pillows for your living room, I understand but just imagine the possibilities maybe a monogram of your last name. Wouldn't that be perty.

No comments:

Post a Comment