Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My very first Advent Tea.....

My girlfriend and I hosted our very first Advent Tea at Church this year.
It was a wonderful evening, filled with Friendship, Love, and HOPE.
See the cutesie jars on the table. Can you guess what's inside?? It's a cupcake....yes a decorated cupcake. I'm so bummed that I don't have a better picture. Guess I'll have to make them again so I can take a picture.


The dessert stand in the middle of the table was made by my friend. We bought two plates, one bowl and two candle holders at the Dollar Store, glued them to make this fancy stand that serves many purposes. (I have a candle with greenery and pine cones on it now). Pretty good for $5. I will be making many more of these....have so many ideas!! I will surely post when their done!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dessert stand...I am still sad I had to miss such a wonderful night. Thank you for updating and inspiring...I am sure your well of ideas will never run dry!!

    ReplyDelete